Achieving outstanding results for small to medium size employers in the employment, safety, and workplace relations space.
At Stacks Goudkamp we understand the challenges and uncertainty businesses like yours face on a daily basis in the employment, safety, and workplace relations environment.
In this space, we have the capability, knowledge and expertise to advise, support and advocate for you on all employment, safety and workplace relations matters by providing cost effective and pragmatic advice to help you successfully navigate your way through current and future challenges. Our aim is to help you mitigate your exposure to potentially costly issues on the employment, safety and workplace relations front by arming you with the right information at the right time so as to help you maintain control and stay ahead of the game on the challenges presenting in this space.
The protection of our client’s rights, interests and business reputation is paramount and at Stacks Goudkamp our lawyers will vigorously defend your position and advocate for the protection of your rights, interests and reputation through a range of options, including mediation, alternative dispute resolution and / or litigation.
The benefits to you of our approach to employment, safety and workplace relations issues, can include:
- Greater clarity for you and your business in the decision-making process during the course of a matter
- Regaining control over employment, safety, and workplace relations matters
- Improved employee engagement and accountability
- Safer workplaces through improved safety initiatives
- Improved employment, safety and workplace relations outcomes for you and your business
As a full-service firm, Stacks Goudkamp provides high quality practical legal solutions across a broad spectrum of employment, safety and workplace relations matters covering areas, including:
- Bullying, discrimination, harassment and sexual harassment issues in the workplace
- Company employment / workplace policies, procedures and standards
- Disciplinary issues
- Disputes in the workplace
- Employment contracts, conditions of employment, modern awards and enterprise agreements
- Major workplace change, through restructuring, redundancy, business acquisition or disposal
- Performance management and improvement processes
- Termination of employment
- Workplace investigations
- Work Health and Safety in the workplace
Key aspects of the work undertaken by Stacks Goudkamp in the area of employment, safety and workplace relations, can include:
* “No Win No Fee” only applies to personal injury matters. Please read the disclaimer here.