Workers Lump Sum Claims

If you have been injured at work, you may be entitled to a lump sum compensation payment.

Your eligibility for lump sum compensation will depend on the level of your permanent impairment. Generally speaking, you are only entitled to lump sum compensation if your whole person impairment for a physical injury is assessed at 11% or greater, or your whole person impairment for a psychological injury is assessed at 15% or greater. There is no threshold for physical injuries sustained by police officers, ambulance officers or fire fighters.

You may only make one claim for lump sum compensation after 19 June 2012.

Our expert lawyers will advise you on your entitlement to lump sum compensation and arrange for your whole person impairment to be assessed by an independent medical specialist.

To read some examples of cases where we have obtained lump sum compensation for our clients, visit our case studies page.

Contact your local team for a personal consultation to find out if you are eligible to make a claim. Call 1800 251 800 or contact us today.

I could write a book as to how the last 4 years would have been different if not for Tom and his team.
The support, assistance, advice from the first conversation till even after the settlement was second to none from the team at Stacks Goudkamp.
Four years on and after many downs, my children and I have our lives back.
We are unable to THANK YOU enough, but know that you have changed our lives for the better in so many ways since the accident.

- Andrew and Family


Contact your local team for a free consultation to find out if
you are eligible for compensation