The Fair Work Commission may make, vary and revoke modern awards as contemplated by the FW Act. The framework of a modern award combined with the National Employment Standards is about providing a fair and minimum safety net of terms and conditions of employment for employees governed by a modern award as contemplated by the FW Act, which includes provisions in the award dealing with minimum wages.
At Stacks Goudkamp you can draw on our capability, knowledge and expertise regarding modern award matters, including:
- Compliance obligations under a modern award
- Dealing with disputes under a modern award
- Effects of Modern Awards (coverage, transfer of business)
- Enforcement issues regarding a modern award
- Flexibility terms under a modern award and the creation, and termination of Individual Flexibility Agreements
- Interpretation of a modern award