Despite Covid-19 Stacks Goudkamp remain open for business. We are continuing to serve our clients and provide the best possible legal service in these challenging times.
Stacks Goudkamp is fully committed to the Government’s policy of ‘flattening the curve’ and we are all social distancing which means we have had to adapt to a different way of operating our business. Over the last few weeks, we have been readying ourselves for what we anticipated would be the response to the coronavirus pandemic – Covid-19. We can now advise you all:
- All our lawyers, paralegals and support staff are now working from home.
- We maintain secure electronic files which means your case and your claim is always accessible to us.
- We have shut the Elizabeth Street office temporarily and we are keeping a skeleton staff working from our Liverpool office to keep things moving behind the scenes. All mail is being opened and actioned as it is received.
- Our phone number – 9237 2222 – continues to be operational from 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- We are using Skype or Facetime for client meetings with great success.
- Most of our communication with clients has, for a long time, been by email in any event so there is not change there.
In the immediate future, our clients will be aware that most Courts and Tribunals are delaying hearings due to Covid-19, which could mean a delay to the resolution of your compensation claim however as we have always preferred resolving claims by a negotiated settlement we do not anticipate too many significant delays in the long term.
To all our clients, the team at Stacks Goudkamp wants you to stay safe, stay well and stay in touch.
If you need to contact us please call Stacks Goudkamp on 1800 25 1800, or alternatively make an online enquiry.
Written by Tom Goudkamp OAM